Champions League Betting & Odds From 10CRIC
10CRIC is fast becoming a real favourite for Indian football bettors. We offer generous UEFA Champions League 2023-24 betting odds. It’s one of our favourite competitions here at 10CRIC and in addition to us offering the best European football odds, we also have special promos around it and lots of novelty markets beyond the obvious ones. Here you can find wide range of betting markets, including match outcomes, goal totals, and even live, in-play betting options. Whether you're a seasoned bettor or just looking to add some extra excitement to the matches, the Champions League offers a plethora of opportunities to test your football knowledge and luck. So, check the latest UCL odds and get ready to place your bets on this prestigious competition.
When it comes to the Champions League, our betting markets tend to come into three categories.
Pre-game Champions League Odds
This is the most common form of betting on the Champions League. We’ll offer betting odds on lots of markets and you’ll be able to bet on them till the opening whistle of the game.
Among them are match betting odds, where you just bet on what you think the outcome of the will be: Team A, Team B or draw.
Over/Under 2.5 goals is just a case of deciding whether the game will have more or less than 2.5 goals.
Correct score is about deciding what the exact result will be. Eg. 2-0, 1-1 or 3-1.
Anytime scorer markets are about choosing players who might score a goal, while the first goalscorer is about picking just the one player who will score the game’s opening goal.
Other more unusual markets include betting on the number of corners, cards, offsides or total shots on target a particular player might have.
Outright Champions League Odds
Rather than betting on an individual game, you’re betting on the overall outcome of the Champions League. That, of course, includes who might go on to win it but there are plenty of other long-term markets such as which teams will qualify to the Playoffs, who the competition's top scorer will be, who will make the final or which country the winning team will come from.
Live Champions League Odds
Unlike the pre-game markets, here you’re betting while the game is already in play. We offer Live Champions League betting odds on almost all the markets that we have pre-match odds on and the added advantage is that you can watch some of the game before putting down your money, once you have a better idea of what’s going on.
The UEFA Champions League attracts countless bettors every year. In response to this, the 10CRIC team of experts works tirelessly to create the most versatile betting offer for this competition.
Rookie punters can always start with the moneyline bet and predict which team will win a selected match. Other than this basic bet type, 10CRIC offers so much more, such as over/under, both teams to score, the total number of goals, correct score, various handicaps, and many other wagers. Combinations are endless, and more importantly, 10CRIC allows you to transfer your betting vision directly onto the bet slip.
You can look forward to plenty of great offers from 10CRIC if you've signed up and intend to bet on Champions League matches.
First up, you’ll get to benefit from our sports welcome bonus. The deal includes a sports bonus of up to ₹30,000 combined with three days of additional deals on your first deposit. To activate the offer, fund your account with a minimum of ₹1,000 and use the bonus code WELCOME. This will unlock the match deposit bonus, while each login for three consecutive days will reward you with:
- Day 1 — ₹100 free bet
- Day 2 — 10 free spins for the Idol of Fortune slot
- Day 3 — ₹200 free bet
The perks don’t end with your welcome offer — we give out additional reload bonuses, run competitions, and hand out extra promotions as part of our special Champions League promo campaign. One of those deals is weekly football cashback, which allows you to get back 10% of your bet up to ₹3,000 if you don’t win.
Another season of the UEFA Champions League has begun, and the first few matches have already revealed essential insights about the potential developments of the world’s most popular annual football competition. The UCL 2023/24 features eight groups, with four teams in each. Here’s how the teams are divided:
- Group A — Copenhagen, Bayern Munich, Manchester United, and Galatasaray
- Group B — Arsenal, Sevilla, PSV Eindhoven, and Lens
- Group C —SC Braga, Napoli, Real Madrid, and Union Berlin
- Group D — Inter, Benfica, Red Bull Salzburg, and Real Sociedad
- Group E — Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid, Lazio, and Celtic
- Group F — Newcastle United, Borussia Dortmund, Paris Saint-Germain, and Milan
- Group G— RB Leipzig, Manchester City, Red Star Belgrade, and Young Boys
- Group H — Porto, Barcelona, Shakhtar Donetsk, and Antwerp
After the first matchdays, the favourites like Manchester City, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, and a few others met everyone’s expectations and started the competition with a win. However, there is still plenty of time for other teams to prove their presence in the UCL is no accident.
From September until the end of 2023, a total of 32 clubs will fight for a spot in the knockout stage, which will start in February 2024. Semi-finals should begin by the end of April, ending by the first half of May, while the final match is scheduled for June 1 at London's Wembley Stadium.
Although every season has its own story to tell, you can learn a lot by analysing past UCL results. If you like to base your Champions League betting decisions on the results from previous editions, here are the last five winners of this eminent football competition:
- 2023 — Manchester City
- 2022 — Real Madrid
- 2021 — Chelsea
- 2020 — Bayern Munchen
- 2019 — Liverpool
Champions League 2023 Betting Predictions
Champions League odds are not the only option you’ll find at 10CRIC. We also offer detailed analysis, statistics, and Champions League predictions compiled from hours of research and years of watching the world’s most popular football competition. With that in mind, here are our best Champions League tips for the 2023/24 season.
- Who is going to win the UCL trophy? — The defender of the title, Manchester City, under the leadership of experienced Pep Guardiola, is the obvious favourite for winning the trophy for the second year in a row. Despite KDB’s injury, the Citizens still have the best chance to win the Champions League, considering they have the record-breaking striker Erling Haaland to lead their attacks.
- Who will be the top scorer of the Champions League? — All things considered, Manchester City’s Erling Haaland, the top scorer last season with 12 goals, is most likely to rise to the occasion once again. Although young, this 23-year-old has proved that he can outsmart even the most experienced defenders and goalkeepers. In addition to his undeniable talent, Haaland entered the season in excellent health and shape, which further hints at his potential success.
- Who will be the assists leader of the Champions League? — The obvious choice for this title, Kevin De Bruyne, is injured again and will probably be gone for the first few months of the competition. In his absence, his ex-teammate, Joao Cancelo, who’s currently playing for Barcelona on loan, may take over and create enough goals to stay ahead of KDB until the season's end.
Top 5 Champion Pretenders
The Champions League is unpredictable as all the teams take this competition seriously and always give their best to go as far as possible. Nevertheless, there will always be favourites even before the group phase starts, and here are our picks for UCL 2023/24:
- Manchester City — There’s no doubt that Manchester City has great odds to win the UEFA Champions League again. They’ve got one of the best managers of all time, the top scorer from the last season, and a title to defend, which makes them one of the most dangerous teams around.
- Arsenal — Many football experts see Arsenal as one of the main contenders for this year’s UCL trophy. Their star players, like Gabriel Jesus, Bukayo Saka, and Martin Odegaard, have all scored in the very first match, making Arsenal a tough team to ignore.
- Barcelona — Even though it had several quiet years in the UCL, Barcelona is one of the top picks for winning the trophy this season. The experienced game plan provided by Xavi will help lead players like Gundogan, Cancelo, and Joao Felix to win every game of the group phase and remain victorious in the knockout stage, too.
- PSG — Messi may be gone, but Kylian Mbappé is still wearing his PSG jersey, and he’ll most definitely give his best to lead the French team forward. Although the Parisians are in the so-called “Group of Death”, the squad seems balanced and solid enough to elbow its way up to the top five.
- Bayern Munich — Bayern Munich started the UCL with a win, but the three goals they conceded made the audience question their ability to keep up and walk through the group stage. Nevertheless, they are still one of the strongest teams in the competition, especially if you ask Harry Kane, the captain of the England national team and one of the most explosive strikers in the competition.
How many teams compete in the 2023/24 Champions League?
This year’s Champion League will see 32 teams competing for the trophy.
How many teams from each group advance into the next phase of the UCL?
Two teams from each group will move on with the competition, while the third-ranked clubs will keep playing in the UEFA Europa League.
When and where will the UEFA Champions League 2023/24 final match take place?
The UEFA Champions League 2023/24 will take place on June 1 at London's Wembley Stadium.
Can I bet on live sports at 10CRIC?
Of course! When you click on the Live Betting tab at the top of the screen, the page will refresh and display all the ongoing events you can bet on right then and there!
Does 10CRIC have a native mobile app?
Yes, 10CRIC has a standalone mobile app you can download to your Android or iOS device and place bets on the Champions League or other sports wherever you are.
Can I place bets in rupees at 10CRIC?
Yes, 10CRIC allows its registered members to place bets in rupees using a variety of payment methods, such as bank transfers, major cards, e-wallets, and even cryptocurrency.