Play Blackjack Online with 10CRIC
Dating from the 1700s, Blackjack has been a staple in casinos for centuries as its appeal and popularity remain intact. Modern casino online players appreciate the simplicity of its rules, the dynamics of its gameplay, and its incredibly low house edge. Thanks to 10CRIC’s broad online blackjack games portfolio, you can enjoy various titles hassle-free. Our casino site in India provide a smooth and enjoyable gaming experience regardless of the device you're using. You can download our top-notch blackjack app and enjoy this game 24/7 from the palm of your hand.
The table and card games are powered by award winning software providers such as Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. And if this wasn't all, at 10CRIC we also allow IMPS transfers to many local banks which makes all your payouts hit your account in just a few hours.
10CRIC offers real-money blackjack games in a visually engaging format, featuring animated graphics in either 2D or 3D. The cards are dealt by a computer and the pace of the game can be considered slow, compared to live dealer blackjack. The online blackjack games are easily accessed through the filter above and is a superb intro game if you are a beginner. Especially “Classic Blackjack” from NetEnt, which does not have any extra added features such as Multiple Hands and raised betting levels.
As long as you have a working internet connection, you can access 10CRIC’s online blackjack from anywhere and on any device. This gives you easy access to all our games and saves you from going on a trip to Goa or Vegas to make money. You can easily play 21 from your home.
Playing at 10CRIC also allows you to pause your game at any point in time. This translates to more time to think about your next move or refer to strategies online before continuing. This is particularly handy for beginners.
Live dealer blackjack games recreate the immersive casino experience online, allowing you to engage in real-time gameplay with real-life dealers and opponents.Players join a game table that is already in progress and you can start betting once a new round is initiated. HD 1080p streams with crystal clear sound show croupiers dealing hands, including their face-up card. With each card that is dealt you can choose from your screen to hit, stand, split, double or surrender. Just like you would in the 2D/3D version of blackjack - but now you have a timer ticking down to make your decision. You can even chat with the other players and the pretty dealer if you have any doubt about the rules or if you just want to see how their day has been.
Instead of collecting your winnings in chips, the money is instantly credited in INR to your 10CRIC account. Due to all these features and the fact that 10CRIC’s Live Blackjack experience is uncanny as it is provided by Evolution Gaming, players who have tried live blackjack, never go back to regular online blackjack.
10CRIC is the best virtual online gambling venue for blackjack players from India. Follow the steps below to start playing your favourite blackjack titles in no time:
- Visit the official 10CRIC website and hit the Join Now button.
- Fill in the required personal information and wait for the system to send an OTP code to your phone.
- Log in and visit the Cashier to make an instant deposit using your preferred fiat or crypto payment method. 10CRIC has made rupees its default deposit option, so there are no conversion fees.
- When the money appears on your 10CRIC account, go to the game lobby to choose the blackjack variant you’d like to play.
- Launch the game and have fun!
Once you rack up a tidy sum and decide to cash it out, you’ll have to verify your account. Upon passing the verification checks, go to the Cashier again and pick a withdrawal method you prefer. Our minimum withdrawals sit at Rs. 500, which is below the industry standard, and you’ll get your winnings within a few hours with most processors on the list.
The main goal of blackjack is to get to the number 21 or as close to it as possible in value of the cards. The number cards are all valued at their face value. While all the letter cards are worth 10. Remember that an Ace could mean an 11 or 1.
No matter what variation of blackjack you play, it’s important to keep some of the rules in mind.
- Always split your aces and 8’s — Aces hold a value of 11, so you have a much better chance of getting a strong hand if you split them. Two eights have a cumulative value of 16, which is a well-known weak total in blackjack. Drawing any card valued at 6 or higher will result in a bust, so splitting them is the way to go.
- Think twice before doubling down — The move may seem attractive, but it'll limit your flexibility. Avoid it if your hand totals around 18 or 19, if the dealer’s up card is a 9, 10, or 11, or if you are on a tight budget.
- Insuring guarantees no losses — This side bet can protect you from losing your initial wager if you predict the dealer’s down card right. Nevertheless, it’s a high-risk option in the long run, as the odds that the dealer's down card has a value of 10 are generally less than 2:1. Plus, you’ll face a higher house edge.
Always split your aces and 8’s. Think twice before doubling down. Insuring guarantees no losses.
Let’s consider the outcomes of various blackjack hands when you bet Rs. 100. While also considering blackjack winnings of 2:1 as opposed to the usual 3:2 for ease of understanding:
- When you have a 16 (King & 6) and the dealer has 10 (King & unknown) and your next card is a 4 which makes your total 20. If the dealer’s unknown is a 7, you’ve won Rs. 200!
- When you have 2 aces, it’s a 2 or a 12 and you would want to split it doubling your chances of winning. So now you will get one more card on each of these bets. If you get a 10 on one hand, making it 21 and you get 7 in the other and the house gets 18 (a King and an 8). You won the first hand which will give you Rs.200 and the second one is a push so you neither win nor lose. So you keep the Rs.100.
- Now let’s assume you get a 5 and a 6 (making it 11) and the dealer has a Queen (and an unknown). You would be wise to double down with a bet that doesn’t cross your initial bet of Rs.100. Let’s say you bet Rs.100 itself and your one card is a Jack. That makes it 21 and your total is now Rs.400.
Now remember that while the above scenarios all landed in wins or draws that does not mean that you should always split or double. Remember to choose wisely and bet minimally.
The invention of blackjack is impossible to pinpoint. Although most accounts link this game with France and Spain, there are those who believe that blackjack dates back to Roman times. Allegedly, Romans used wooden blocks adorned with painted numbers instead of cards to play the precursor of modern-day blackjack.
While we can’t confirm the Roman theory, the game did emerge in the 1700s in either Spain or France under the name Vingt-un or Vingt-et-un, which translates as 21. It quickly spread across Europe and reached the US in the 1800s together with the colonists. According to some references, the game flourished in New Orleans for some time, after which it moved to Nevada. Afterwards, blackjack gained momentum once the Silver State legalised casinos in 1931.
Given its widespread popularity, it comes as no surprise blackjack boasts an extensive assortment of variations. At 10CRIC we offer the best types of online and live Blackjack to our players. These include Single hand Blackjack, Multi hand Blackjack, European Blackjack, American Blackjack, and many more.
- Single hand Blackjack & Classic Blackjack: This is the basic version of Blackjack and is what we recommend all beginners to start with. Filter by provider and choose iSoftBet, NetEnt, BetSoft or Microgaming.
- Multi hand Blackjack: All the rules of regular Blackjack apply, except that the players get 3 hands instead of 2. This is a fun game for intermediate players and can be found by filtering by iSoftBet.
- European Blackjack: European Blackjack is different from the original. It’s played with just 2 decks of cards. The dealer must stand on all 17 and he doesn’t get to peek at his cards. You can double down on a 9,10 or 11 only and can split once. Remember that split Ace and 10 counts as 21 and not Blackjack. We recommend this game for more advanced players and is hosted by NetEnt, Microgaming and iSoftBet.
Make sure you know the rules of the specific Blackjack game that you choose. While the basic rules are the same, different variations have slightly terms and conditions. You can always check the specific rules if you open the menu in any of the corners of the game.
Salon Prive Blackjack
Players who prefer exclusive titles and a more luxurious online gaming environment should look no further than Blackjack Salon Privé. This title targets elite blackjack lovers and offers privacy at high-roller tables with maximum bet sizes.
To make you feel like a true VIP, Blackjack Salon Privé offers the following perks:
- High-roller blackjack games with experienced VIP dealers at tables with high maximum bets;
- Exclusive upscale online gaming environment;
- Private games closed to other players (no one else can watch or take part in the game);
- Option to request a shoe or dealer change whenever you want;
- Chance to take all seven seats and play at your own speed without time limits;
- Possibility to place insurance bets;
- Special attention and assistance from the support team whenever necessary.
Free Bet Blackjack
At 10CRIC, you can play Free Bet Blackjack from Evolution. The game comes in two variants — Infinite Free Bet Blackjack and Seven Seat Free Bet Blackjack. As you can judge from the title, this variant has free bets, including a free split bet on split pairs and a free double-down bet when the sum of the first two cards is nine, ten, or 11.
You can also place different side bets on these two Evolution Free Bet Blackjack games. However, you should be aware of another additional rule — the dealer’s bust on 22 is considered a push for players’ bets. In other words, instead of getting paid for beating the dealer, you’ll get back your bet, as this makes free bets possible in the first place.
All live games on 10CRIC are developed by Evolution Gaming, Asia Gaming and Gameplay Interactive. Each of them have their own unique features and player interfaces
- Asia Gaming: Are you a fan of Asian looking dealers? Then this is your choice of blackjack provider! The game interface is smooth and the bets are displayed on the top left while the details of the game are displayed on the opposite side. This shows your available balance, bet limits, total bets placed and other particulars.
- Evolution Gaming: Evolution Gaming has some of the best live blackjack dealers on the internet. Very professional, good looking and the definite choice if you are going to play on the VIP tables. A very well developed interface which gives you a good overview of what's happening and also live chat available in the mobile.
- Gameplay Interactive: The Blackjack interface offered by Gameplay Interactive is just what you need to get going with your live blackjack experience. Just like Asia Gaming you’ll also find Asian looking dealers.
While all these studios offer high-quality gaming experience, all players have a favourite. 10CRIC lets you filter games based on your preferred provider and start playing.
Like all casino games Blackjack also relies on luck, there is definitely an element of skill to it. If you’re a beginner and want to increase your chances of getting lucky (no pun intended), you can keep 10CRIC’s top 3 tips for becoming a better player:
- Remember that lower the number of decks dealt, higher your chance of winning. This is simply because when Blackjack is dealt with a single deck, It is easier for the players to remember the cards that have already been dealt and therefore, predict the kind of hand they are likely to get. In simple terms, the higher the number of decks in play, the more difficult it is for players to count cards.
- Players are welcomed to the live casino world with a bonus of Rs.20,000. With just a minimum deposit of Rs.1000, take full advantage of this bonus. If there is ever a promotion giving players 2:1 returns on Blackjack instead of 3:2, drop everything and go for it. This is a rare opportunity for you to make more real money than usual.If you are not sure about what games are eligible for which promotion or offer, you can always contact our customer care team, as they are more than happy to help you.
- Don’t get carried away by a winning streak and bet more than you can afford, because, as the saying goes, the higher you climb, the harder you fall.Always play penny by penny and stick to your budget.
- Learn the basic strategy, as it can help you make optimal decisions in a wide range of situations. You’ll gain a better understanding of the gameplay, more confidence in your blackjack skills, and a greater chance of lowering the house edge.
- Observe your opponents. Learning from other people’s mistakes and successes is one of the best ways you can improve your skills when playing blackjack online. Make notes on the strategies and techniques that have proven effective and include them in your gameplay.
Always remember, it’s never wise to cry over spilt milk.
Sign up now and make a deposit at our Indian live casino. Just enter the code “CRICLIVE” while making your first deposit so that your deposit becomes eligible for the bonus. You will get a Blackjack bonus of 150% upto Rs.20,000.
To activate the bonus you need to make a minimum deposit of Rs.1000 and that’s it. Your bonus is automatically credited to your account and you can use it to bet at all our live casino games including Blackjack. It’s easy to register and you can immediately start playing.
Signing up is not the only thing that you can do immediately on 10CRIC, you can also withdraw funds from your 10CRIC account instantly. As you might know, the “IM” in IMPS stands for “Immediate”. Since we have tie ups with several Indian banks, it is easy to transfer your winnings into your bank account.
So, we at 10CRIC are proud to say that we are one of the very few online casinos with a Sportsbook that offers top-quality games, unmatched gaming experience and the fastest payouts in India!
Also, don't forget to check our Online Casino Guide and learn more about blackjack and other iconic casino games too.
What online blackjack games can I play on 10CRIC?
10CRIC’s blackjack variants selection is tailored to suit players with various preferences and skill levels. The lineup includes American, European, Single, and Multi-Hand blackjack, among others. They’re powered by industry juggernauts like Evolution and Ezugi, so you can count on high-quality graphics and engaging gameplay.
Does 10CRIC offer blackjack bonuses?
10CRIC offers three hefty bonuses to its blackjack players. New members can claim the 600% up to ₹60,000 welcome casino incentive, and regulars can get a 50% up to ₹10,000 weekly reload. Players who opt to top their accounts with Jeton will be eligible for an additional 100% up to ₹2,000 promotion.
What’s the best strategy for playing blackjack?
The best and most popular blackjack tactic is the basic strategy. It comprises a comprehensive set of guidelines for decision-making in blackjack, determined by your hand and the dealer's upcard.