Play Online Baccarat For Real Money At 10CRIC
Here at 10CRIC casino, we offer a wide range of online baccarat games to Indian players. As a renowned baccarat site in India, we are include some of the most popular providers like Asia Gaming, Gameplay Interactive, and Evolution Gaming, animated in 2D & 3D, you will not only have fun playing baccarat games for real money but also experience the fastest withdrawals with IMPS bank transfer. We also have an exclusive baccarat app designed for Android, which lets you play our real cash baccarat casino titles seamlessly on mobile.
Since its introduction in the 19th century, baccarat has been one of the most widely played table and card casino games in the world. The game is fast-paced, easy to learn and play, and it features an acceptable house edge, making it an ideal choice for every type of casino player.
Now let’s dive into the world of baccarat.
The casino of 10CRIC features both live baccarat & video online baccarat. While video baccarat is played alone and in animated format, the live baccarat games are played with various participants at once. Our Baccarat online games are far more convenient and no matter what you wish to play, it retains all the essential qualities of a typical card game.
They are more informal, preventing the need for you to dress up and step out. You can control the game’s pace and yet not feel pressurized by the dealer or spectators. This makes playing our online version less intimidating. Also, the limits begin low. Therefore, you do not have to spend a fortune to play.
No other baccarat site in India offers a better collection of baccarat titles, including Hindi live dealers options. The HTML5 technology not only reduces compatibility issues but also supports all internet browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, and Safari. Furthermore, 10CRIC's baccarat app makes mobile casino gaming even more pleasant and exclusive.
Baccarat is a comparing card game, which is played between a “player” and a “banker.” Every baccarat coup (round of play) will have 3 possible outcomes:
- Player (he/she has a higher score)
In punto banco, a player's move is forced by the way he or she deals the cards whereas in baccarat banque & baccarat chemin de fer, both players have the option to make choices. The rules of baccarat are not that complicated, as it sounds. They are pretty easy to master, and the dynamics are extremely positive. Here, the house has a smaller edge, much lesser than other casino games. So, once you learn to play and understand what the best baccarat bets are, the house has a tiny advantage and this could certainly be your win!
The winning hand will be the one who is closest to 9, and the player as well as the banker should stand or hit, based on what is dealt and the kind of house rules that apply.
Even though baccarat has many different versions today, some will remain timeless classics for a long time to come.
- Punto Banco — Punto Banco is probably the simplest variation of baccarat, making it the perfect option for beginners. The casino assumes the role of the dealer in Punto Banco, while players can put their money on three different outcomes — player to win, banker to win, or a tie. For the sake of avoiding confusion, the terms player and banker are used as bet types. In other words, you won’t receive any cards when playing Punto Banco as the gameplay takes place at the table. Also, going for the banker wager doesn’t mean you’re betting against yourself.
- Chemin de Fer — Chemin de Fer is a French baccarat version in which players can act as bankers. The banker is the player who deals the cards, competing with all the other punters at the table. Before dealing, the banker should place a bet representing the maximum amount they are willing to risk. Other players follow by going all in against the banker or placing smaller bets. The player who matches the banker’s bet represents all the other punters. If this doesn’t happen, then all punters play for themselves, but the sums of their wagers must meet the banker’s total. In case this doesn’t happen either, observers can also chip in to meet the banker’s bet size. Once the bets are settled, dealing begins as in a classic version, and when the round ends, another punter takes over the position of the banker.
- Baccarat Banque — Baccarat Banque is a game variation similar to Chemin de Fer, in which a player also acts as the banker. However, the bankers don’t take turns after every round and don't play against other punters. Instead, the punter with the biggest bet gets to play the banker role until there are no cards left in the shoe and only bets on his/her own hand. The game is also known as Baccarat à Deux Tableaux due to its specific table shape that is subtly divided into two parts. Namely, there are two groups of players in Baccarat Banque sitting on the left and right of the banker. Therefore, the dealer gives out three hands — two player hands and one banker hand. The player’s hands are then individually compared to the banker’s to determine whether they win or lose, as they never bet against each other.
Indian baccarat players can try local variations of the game at 10CRIC. Here are the two most popular options:
- Hindi Speed Baccarat — Hindi Speed Baccarat is a Speed Baccarat game created by Evolution Gaming specifically for Indian players. The game follows the usual baccarat rules; only the rounds are much shorter and take only 27 seconds. The difference between standard Speed Baccarat and its Hindi variant lies in the dealer. Namely, the dealer will speak Hindi in the Indian-tailored title so that more players from India can enjoy the gameplay in their native language.
- Bombay Baccarat — Bombay Baccarat comes in several variants, named after its software provider, Bombay Live. The company started developing games in 2020, and 10CRIC currently offers a few of its baccarat titles, such as Bombay Speed Baccarat, Bombay Mystic Baccarat, Bombay Baruto Baccarat, and a few other variations.
Live dealer games are recorded from multiple angles in casino-like studios and feature a professional dealer that interacts with real-world elements, including a baccarat table and cards. The dealers (or croupiers) control the whole game flow and supervise the betting. The gaming experience of Live Baccarat at 10CRIC is personalized to give the best view of the action for the players. We have partnered with some of the award-winning providers like Evolution Gaming, Asia Gaming, and Gameplay Interactive to give ultimate gaming experience to our players.
We offer live video streams in HD-quality with crystal clear sound that supports every device - be it mobile, tablet, or a desktop. If you are a fan of Live Baccarat, then our games like Squeeze, Control Squeeze, Speed, Dragon Tiger, and No Commission Baccarat are worth enjoying.
At 10CRIC, choosing a good baccarat game isn’t that hard. Though the games are pretty similar themselves, what actually differs is either the payouts or the game theme. So, it all comes down to your personal choices and the way you play.
The different types of baccarat online versions at 10CRIC include:
- Original Baccarat
- Live Casino Baccarat
- Baccarat Pro with Standard Stakes, High Stakes, and Low Stakes
- High Stakes & Standard Stakes
- High Limit Baccarat
- 7up Baccarat
- No-commission Baccarat
Though there are different types of baccarat games offered by 10CRIC, the ones provided by Evolution Gaming studios are total fun. The types of stakes and high limits are definitely going to please you. Whether you are a novice or a pro, baccarat is something you can try your hand at.
Being one of the leading and admired online casinos in India, 10CRIC truly comprehends the needs of Indian players. Keeping that in mind, we have developed a casino with a world-class gaming experience. From live dealing games to sports betting, jackpots, and casino games, we have it all covered and yet more responsibly.
Here’s how should you play baccarat online at 10CRIC:
- Baccarat tables at our online casino inevitably offers various betting limits. The minimum & maximum limits are marked clearly on the pay tables of every version. Therefore, check this out before you join a table and play for real money.
- After you place your bets, the players and the bankers will be given 2 cards each. If required, a 3rd card can be taken in order to decide the game’s outcome.
- Cards 2 - 9 are worth face value. All the picture cards and ten cards are valued at 0 points whereas the Ace card is worth 1 point.
- If any two cards total to a 2-digit number, the first card is dropped.
- If there’s a card of 7 and a card of 5, totalling 12, the first number is dropped, valuing the hand at 2. So, the ultimate score that reaches 9 is the winning payout!
To play online baccarat for real money at 10CRIC, here’s what you need to do:
- Complete a 2-minute signup
- Pick one of the convenient Indian-friendly payment methods from the banking page and submit your first deposit in INR.
- Claim our welcome bonus once your deposit goes through. Although bonuses are optional, claiming them is a great way to boost your bankroll, so there’s no real reason to miss out.
- Locate your preferred game on this page or on our main casino page
- If you prefer playing on mobile, you can visit our mobile browser website or download and install our mobile app.
The website of 10CRIC is mobile-responsive. So, no matter what device you are using, you will have a clean and seamless experience. We understand how important security is and that’s why have integrated 128-bit SSL-encryption technology to ensure that all your data are secured. Once you add your funds to your account, all that is left is to start playing our online baccarat games with real money! But make sure that your account is verified, so that you can get your winnings in just a few hours with IMPS bank transfer.
Does 10CRIC casino have live baccarat?
Yes, we offer a wide variety of live baccarat games with various themes, including Lightning Baccarat, Hindi Speed Baccarat, Golden Wealth Baccarat, and over a dozen others.
Are there any baccarat bonuses at 10CRIC casino?
Players can enjoy an abundance of bonuses and promotions at 10CRIC, starting from our generous welcome deposit bonus. Unless stated otherwise in the bonus terms and conditions, you can use the bonus credits to play baccarat games. Just pay attention to the wagering requirements and wagering contribution.
What is the best baccarat bet?
The best move in baccarat is the banker bet. Even when accounting for the 5% commission, the banker bet has the lowest house edge of around 1.06%.
Can I play online baccarat on mobile at 10CRIC?
Yes, all of our baccarat games are mobile-compatible. To have the best possible baccarat experience on your mobile device, we suggest you download our proprietary 10CRIC mobile app.
What’s the best baccarat variant for beginners?
Those who don’t have experience with baccarat can first try their luck with Punto Banco or Mini Baccarat. These games feature straightforward rules, so players can master them in no time.
Can I play baccarat for free at 10CRIC?
10CRIC features demo mode for several RNG baccarat versions, but if you wish to play live dealer baccarat games, you’ll have to open an account and deposit some real money.
People love it when you offer them something extra and that’s something you will have pleasure taking from 10CRIC. Our game collection is massive, and with incredible promotions going on, it is time to take advantage of it.
With multiple Welcome Bonuses totalling up to Rs.70,000 and being one of the most trusted & popular casinos in India, there are no reasons why you shouldn’t give it a try. We also suggest you explore Online Casino Guide and learn more about baccarat and other popular casino games too.